One Person in Hospital after Cleaning a Spill

On June 27th, 2012 By 

One person was taken to the hospital on 25th of June after he had tried to clean a spilled liquid on the floor in a restaurant.

The accident happened in Perecca’s Bakery in Albany, New York and the spilled liquid on the floor is thought to be a cleaning fluid. After cleaning it, the man complained that he had breathing difficulty and he was taken to the nearest Ellis Hospital.

There was another person who had the same symptoms but he refused to be taken to the hospital. It is not clear yet, whether the liquid was a cleaning detergent or something else. This is about to be found out. Vincent Krawiecki, who is a Schenectady Deputy Chief aid also that they didn’t know if the persons where employees or customers.

The other employees in the restaurant refused to comment and the bakery is open for visitors.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 at 7:28 am and is filed under NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

*
« « previous post: Madonna Relies on a DNA Sterilization Team | next post: Energy Clean Home Saves Up to 5% on Energy » »